Thursday, May 28, 2009

Every Day The Same Again

Well, things change and some things stay the same. At the moment my life has hit neutral, and I feel like that guy in the film "Groundhog Day", just repeating the same things over and over. Being in a rut mentally as well as physically gets a little dangerous... I'll not elaborate because everyone will just tell me off.

Suffice to say the local Mental Health Team are doing sterling work keeping me on the planet. My "dearly beloved" husband (yep, STILL bloody married to him) is being as much use as a chocolate fireguard in the middle of Africa. My poor Bear is having a tough time trying to cope with work, family, a friend of his needing help with her decorating (she's 18 and the council moved her into a flat that a dog wouldn't call home) as well as my problems and near breakdowns.

No, I'm not well. New medication might help, but I'm now considered to be "at risk". Thanks Paul. Really. You've been such a help... (That was sarcasm by the way Mr B, and once again, when you point out that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, I shall once again remind you that I really do have to play down to my audience, ie you, Mr B)

Life sucks. I'm considering alternatives. Suggestions welcome (although my husband and his cronies can shut the fuck up and go back to their kennels. I've had enough now. Just accept that you've won and move on to destroy someone else's life).

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel - Having a Nemesis said...

The fact that your soon to be ex and his merry band of stupid continually harass you can be considered criminal. If they are aware of your mental condition and still harass you, you need to talk to the police.

I'm not even remotely kidding.

And if you'd like me to deal with them instead, I'm more than happy to. The police AND the losers.

In something completely different....I need to find a low price decent beginners sewing machine. Suggestions?

8:32 pm  
Blogger Me said...

I'm only continually harrassed because I can't get anything done without taking it through my solicitor when it comes to the "dearly beloved". As for his cronies, I was just waiting for the nasty comments about suicide etc from his hangers-on since I opened the comments to all...

Suggestions for the sewing machines... Possibly a Toyota. Let me get back to you on that one. I'd suggest one like mine, but it wasn't all that cheap... I love Juki...

8:40 pm  
Blogger Me said...

Try e-bay... there's a Brother machine on there at the moment for much cheapness... Or Massey in your town that sells new ones. Go for something simple with not too many stitches and a good guarantee, instruction book and online/telephone help.

Makes I like: Singer, Brother, Toyota and Juki... Janome are overpriced.

8:55 pm  
Blogger Me said...

OK, I lied about the Brother on there.... DO NOT buy it, because it needs parts...

Find a good sewing machine shop that's a bit "local" and friendly. I did and the guy there has been fantastic since I got my machines. I can even call him up and ask advice, despite having moved out the area, plus he's told me if I'm down that way to take mine in and he'll do a free service on it for me. Isn't he a darling?

Ooooh... new tablets are working...

9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home