Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tempus Fugit...

Or "Time flies" for those who dont do the Latin thing...

Usually it means that time seems to pass swiftly if youre enjoying yourself. Sadly for me it just means that time is passing me by while I sit and twiddle my thumbs in between telephone calls and visits to my solicitor waiting for something to happen.

Fourteen flippin' months already. Fourteen months, countless telephone calls, several trips to the solicitor and still no end in sight. Oh well. I shall twiddle some more and hope to be divorced by the time I'm 50. I won't hold my breath.

Well, I would do a longer post, but frankly I'm just not in the mood right now. I keep writing them at home, but still have no net, so can't post them.

I'm still alive, if that counts for anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hold in there girl, you're strong and I'm sure paitent as hell since you deal with me.

If you just had someone kill him, you'd get everything... Just saying.

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home