Thursday, January 08, 2009

Another post. Don't die of shock.

Life just started to suck even more. I am not going to go into too much detail, but I have spent a good portion of my morning on the phone trying to keep a roof over my head.

I don't particularly want to be homeless again. It's not fun. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of people whether I'll have somewhere to live next month.

Oh well. I'm still alive. I would say "I still have my health" but to be honest, I'm skating round my sanity again, have added stress and pain to the list of ailments I have, and just got over the flu which hung around for 6 weeks. I'll stick with being alive.

By the way Jen, You're a picnic in comparrison. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You can come live here. *Nods* I will make you tea and lasanga.

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home