Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Another grey day...

It's been yet another of those days. I had a bad spell earlier when all I wanted to do was go home- home in this case being Andover. The irratonal side of me just wishes all of the last 18 months was a bad dream, and the rational side of me knows it isn't and knows I am better of where I am now. Better off in the not-getting-beaten-by-my-husband sense of the word. I'm still skint.

I commented on my facebook earlier that I'm beginning to wonder whether Paul actually wants to get divorced. He's not responded to anything the solicitor has sent him, and it's getting beyond a joke now. I would dearly love to phone or text him and ask if he's changed his mind about the marriage, but I don't feel like wasting any more phone credit trying to talk to him.

He just doesn't want to pay me what the lawyers will tell him he has to when the divorce happens. He's already told me he doesn't want to lose the house, but to be honest, the longer he carries on, the more it will cost in maintenance as well as all the rest of it that I'm entitled to. He had the affrontery to ask me ages ago if, in exchange for him dropping his financial claim against me, I would do the same... Not happening...

I'm going to be old by the time I get rid of him. Mind you, on the good side of that, the house prices will have risen a lot higher and I'm entitled to half the equity...

Someone tell Paul that I'm waiting for him to remove his finger from whichever orifice he currently has it stuffed in and get on with it. The papers were sent out over ten weeks ago. If we are getting a divorce, get on with it. If not, how about some cash to pay my rent and bills every month, since I'm still married to him and therefore still technically his dependant, especially since he's made me too ill to work and support myself...

Anyone want to buy a house, LandRover Discovery, caravan, military vehicle and a pushbike? I know someone who is probably going to have to sell all of his soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger El Casareño Inglés said...

His non-responsiveness may be due to that very common trait in men, Lazyness.

Hope you get things sorted out.

You could always ebay all his stuff.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home