Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bloody people...

My next door neighbour's son was beating his girlfriend up yet again tonight. I phoned the police.

Ho hum... It's gone quiet again, so that's fine by me. Last time the little bastard egged my house for being rightly annoyed at him beating up his bird, so I'm waiting for more eggs tonight. Maybe I should put up a net on the washing line and really piss him off... Heh... Now there's an idea...

Ah well, just a quicky tonight as I don't have long before I get the laptop whisked away from me again... I still have costumes to make too, and I am really beginning to despair of getting the flippin velvet to stay in the right place to stitch it together. It's a nightmare...

Right, that's your lot for today. More news as and when I have it, and can steal the Bear's laptop to post it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home