Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Day...

...Anther post. Shocking. I've been absent for ages and now I post twice in as many days. The joys of visiting friends with the internet.

More rubbish in a minute, but first a quick reply to a friend: Puss, don't worry about it. I've not been great at writing to anyone of late either. Come visit if you need a break and can get away. x

Anyway, meanwhile back at the ranch...

Certain places and certain company seem to drag my mind back to times and places that I try and keep my thoughts away from, and right now I'm in the wrong place and with the wrong people to keep my mind off what's doing with the life I left behind, but I can't avoid it forever. I'm a lot better than I was the last time I was here on my own: at that point I was ready to do something I shouldn't, but now I just feel sad and alone.

By the way, please don't do the "poor you, lemme give you a hug" thing, because that just makes me worse...

I suppose it will get better with time. I tried to avoid the subject yesterday (how good was I at that too?) but it's been niggling at me worse and worse. Himself and I have reached a point where we seem not to be sniping at each other, which is a better place to be, but after so long, it's difficult to do without him at times. He knows how I feel.

A well, I should quit while I'm ahead. I suppose I just miss a lot of things that I can't have back, and can't change things that I wish I could.

I'll try and be more cheerful next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Can I give you a hug because it's poor me?
I wanna be as strong as you are. One day, if I can be HALF the woman you are, I'll consider myself blessed. Take care of yourself Mags.

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home