Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update stuff

Still homeless, nearly skint, still only just able to get online at a friend's, probably going to be spending Christmas in a women's refuge, possibly able to send my parents a card if I'm really lucky and can afford a stamp as well as a card, no address for people to send me anything, not even a card and starting to run out of optimism..

I read his blog. He's bemoaning the fact that Christmas will be shit. Yeah right. All his wages from doing all the overtime an extra shifts, his family looking after him, his mum cooking, him able to buy himself and other people Christmas presents...

Sorry, but I can't find any sympathy. I didn't pack a dictionary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel - Having a Nemesis said...

Why the hell are you reading his blog? You don't need to in order to gather that he is a fuckwit, so stop doing so immediately.

10:32 pm  
Blogger sims said...

This may not be the best Christmas you'll ever have, but the new year is going to be a hell of a lot better. Keep your chin up, we're here.

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home