Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today is not a good day...

My mate sent me some pics from Beltring. Nice pics for the most part, but there's a couple of me on there and frankly, I'm unimpressed. Not with the pics: the pics are fine. It's me I'm unimpressed at.

We don't have any full-length mirrors in this house, so I'd not seen before the full effect of my weight gain over the last however long, possibly the last year while I've been mostly immobile. It's not really the thing you want to see when you've just woken up, I can tell you that. I was all excited about looking at the pics, and now I'm sat here feeling like I never want to eat again.

I have been doing excersise round at Brian's, but so far it doesn't seem to be doing anything positive. I think I will be redoubling my efforts from now on, and the next plan after that is to find a nightclub I can go to and spend a few hours every week or fortnight dancing as well. That's how I lost a lot of weight last time. I was going out with a DJ, so every Friday and Saturday night I was up at the local disco (It really didn't class as a nightclub) dancing for the majority of the 4 hours he was doing his thing. I'd go back and renew my liesure centre membership then spend hours there in the gym and swimming, except I still have no job, so wouldn't be able to pay for it every month. I might ask himself if the direct debit could come out of his account and do that anyway.

I need to do something. I'm really annoyed at myself now for getting to this stage. Time for a healthy eating plan, a mean excersise regime and to make sure I do it all and don't waver, I'm going to print off that horrible picture of me and stick it on the fridge where I will see it every time I go in the kitchen. That should keep me in check if nothing else will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home