Monday, August 07, 2006

Night on the tiles...

Well, yesterday was fun. I went out mith himself's ex and we got on very well indeed. We went for a late lunch and had a couple of drinks while winding himself up using the fabulous medium of the text message. I don't think he quite knew what to expect when he turned up...

We did a lot of chatting finding out what each other was like, and talking about himself a fair bit. She's really nice and we got on rather well. I may have been mad to go and see her, but it was definitely worthwhile, as she and I had a great giggle (mostly at himself's expense) and had a good bitch session about her ex-bloke, the "supportive one" who was being a complete toss and sent her a text. She ignored it... I wanted to reply to it, but in the end, it got left...

After we had a very long lunch, we went back to her house and got sorted out, had a cup of tea, then thought about getting ready to go out. I took my corsets with me, so she tried one on and loved it, so she wore that one, and I wore a different one. Walking back into town we got some looks... I'm not really surprised as we were both in black trousers, black corsets, flimsy tops and boots... We went to one of the pubs and started scouting the talent. Let me tell you, there wasn't much of it!

After himself turned up, looking like a bunny in the headlamps as we just stared at him and smiled a bit, we all started chatting. It was a little strange really, as it felt like we'd all known each other for a while, and I was completely at ease. I wasn't sure how I would react once he was there, but it was fine. I wasn't worried at all about the himself and her scenario, and we even walked hand in hand, all three of us, along the road when we moved pubs.

I'm absolutely knackered now though... We didn't get home till half three this morning. I'm going to have to go to bed shortly. My brain is ceasing to function...

It was like a great weight was lifted as well, getting to know her. She is no longer the shadowy figure in the background, and we are arranging another day out together. I'm taking her corset shopping...

1 Comments:

Blogger half1113 said...

It's nice to find out that the threat isn't really a threat.

H has had just female friends here and there and I'd get all huffy. I'd meet them and think what was I thinking?

1:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home