Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm all excited...

I've got a job interview tomorrow! Shocking huh? I phoned up about a job advertised in the paper and they asked me in for an interview!

Now before you all go getting excitable, it's just maternity cover, and it's just a catering assistant job making up sandwiches, doing salads, helping on the servery, making teas and coffees, but it's a job. It may only be for about 6 months, but it's about 5 minutes away from my front door and pays just under £6 per hour for working 9am till 3pm (with half an hour unpaid for lunch). So, it's not the best paid job in the world, and it's not a long-term career, but it's something that will get me back earning something till I can sort my business out.

I have a couple of other jobs I want to ring up about as well. I tried today but didn't get a reply from either one, so I'll be doing some more phoning tomorrow after I've been down to see this one.

Wish me luck...

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hey, I keep reading your blog, but you've been a lazy moo of late and not posted anything. Get to it or I get the whip out!

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home