Friday, July 10, 2009

Sad day

Today I had to bury my little Charlie Jack Edward, youngest of my hamsters and a really friendly, active, happy little creature who was the runt of the litter and never really grew much in his short life. The Bear found him this morning after he passed away overnight. He is now buried in my lilies, a fitting grave for my wee man.

I also had the upset of going to my psychiatrists today and having to talk about things that bother me, triggers for my worst times and trying to find the words to explain how difficult it is for me sometimes to keep myself in check and not do something silly. On a good note though, I am getting my tablets changed, as I have been getting some excruciating headaches, probably caused by my most recent tablets, so we are changing them to see if there's any improvement.

I don't have much else to say really. I should be going to the vehicle show this week, but for obvious reasons I'm not. This has upset me somewhat, as it was a nice holiday seeing people I hadn't seen for quite some time. My condition has deteriorated now to the point where I am too ill to be anywhere near Mr B. Even thinking about him is bad, so I am going to go do something else for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home