Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Question time.

Why? Because.

Why not? Because I don't feel like it.

What for? I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

So why not now? Reality hit.

What's changed? I dunno. Perhaps I just thought more about what people said.

What do you want to do now? I think I'll take a step back and evaluate.

Will you talk it over? If I can.

Do you think it will help? It can't hurt, can it?

Will it change anything? I don't know. It hasn't in the past, so I'm not hopeful.

Is there room for optimism? There's always room for optimism, as long as you don't rely on it.

Do you want to get it sorted? Yes, but it helps if there's time to talk, and the inclination to do so.

So do you think anyone listens? Frankly, no.

Is there much point in discussing? I don't know. I'm tired of the arguments that come when things don't get discussed though. Then I get the whole "mood swings" crap thrown at me. I was in a fine mood till something set me off, but that's ignored.

So what set this one off? Oh, just the usual. Secret squirrel club that doesn't include anyone that's not in on the joke.

What's the joke? Usually me. And it's getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home