Monday, October 26, 2009

More delays

Well, I had a letter from my solicitor today. It appears my husband hasn't been speaking to his solicitors regarding the divorce proceedings and the Form E that was supposed to be exchanged by the end of September. As a result, nothing is happening yet again.

I'm beginning to wonder once more whether my husband really wants this divorce. He may just be stalling because of the financial side of things, but the more he stalls, the more it costs him, so it's not his best move really. If it's not the money, then I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that it's not doing me any favours healthwise.

Ho hum... I have made an appointment to go see my solicitor to try and get things sorted anyway, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

In the meantime I have a stinky cold that might be the start of flu, mostly brought on by lack of sleep and lack of looking after myself properly. Next plan is to take painkillers and go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home