Thursday, November 30, 2006

One of those days...

It's been a good week and a bad week all rolled into one. I had an interview on Monday for the job I'm temping in at the moment, and my current frame of mind says I will see someone else get it. I was nervous as hell, forgot half the things I should have said, fluffed a load of it and practically threw up just before the interview.

The good side of it has been seeing pics of my friends' new baby daughter who is just as cute as a button. I really have to get started making tiny clothes for little Miss E, but right now I have no surfaces on which to sew, what with the kitchen being in the dining room and half the dining room being in the living room. I've also fixed things at work for my boss and have been puting in a few more hours than I should to get work done, although admittedly that's to make up for me going to be late in tomorrow.

Tomorrow I get a lie in. About an hour, but it's better than a smack in the teeth. I have a hospital appointment at ten where they tell me that despite the fibroid they found on the scan I had a couple of weeks back, I won't be getting the hysterectomy I really want. I haven't been told already. I'm just going by the usual for me. Apparently ablation is the way to go, which is where they cauterise the womb with a hot wire. Supposedly for 50% of women, it stops their periods completely. Guess which half I am bound to fall into...

I'm just having one of those days. I'll get over it if I can get some sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home