Sunday, November 12, 2006

Life trundles on...

Life trundles on...

Just spent a weekend watching chick flicks and eating junk food with a friend. Oh, and there was a bottle of wine involved as well. I'd forgotten how much fun it is just vegging out with a mate doing nothing important, not worrying about wearing the right stuff and just getting on with it.

We watched Phantom of the Opera, the full BBC TV Series of Pride and Prejudice, Ice Age 2, The Princess Diaries and the Princess Diaries 2. Complete vegging material, and definitely required viewing when you have junk food and a bottle of wine. Hopefully by next girlie weekend I may have the first series of NCIS, the TV show which we are both fans of, so that will be one night's viewing sorted out.

Ah well, time for bed said Zebedee. I have work in the morning. I'm going to barter for some extra time this week, because I have my ultrasound on Friday to determine whether I can get some sort of sterilisation, or at least something to stop my periods which are more like sentences these days. Got to leave work early, so I'll see if I can make up my hours during the week.

It's all excitement here, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger half1113 said...

The full BBC TV Series of Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite things to watch when I'm home alone.

2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home