Monday, April 22, 2013

Nuts

I'm actually finding it difficult to know what to write, although I know I need to. I have too much going through my head and it's all very messy.

I'm starting to feel like I'm obsessing. Like there's something under my skin, bugging me all the time. It's like the song you can't get out of your head, except this is no song. I suppose it's like drug withdrawal- you want it, but you know it's not good for you, that you shouldn't go there again, that just one more indulgence could kill you. 

Tomorrow I will get in touch with my psychotherapist to schedule a continuation of my therapy. I really think I need it right now, because being stuck where I am is not going to be very healthy if I don't do something about it. I've not been able to go because I've been recovering from my op, but I'm going to have to grit my teeth for the bus journey. 

It's either that or I'm going to go completely nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home