Monday, April 09, 2007

Stuff...

The sailor suit is nearly finished. Which is a good thing. Just buttons to do.

I have a stinky cold and a hacking cough, so I'm sleeping on the sofa so as not to disturb himself when I wake myself up in the middle of the night unable to cough up the tickle in my throat.

The gas boiler finally gave up, which means no hot water and no heating in the house. Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced.

I have nothing else to say. The catharsis of writing in my blog is gone. You can have facts, but not thoughts or feelings. I am allowed neither.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel - Having a Nemesis said...

I don't know why you bother reading that shit. You know it's white trash internet high school drama played out for the ego of...well...themselves. You know it isn't going to change anything. If he refuses to live in the real world, and deal with the real world situations, why must you go down to his level? Being blissfully ignorant of his jackass self won't hurt you at this point.

In other news....I've booked myself into a suite at the Savoy in September for a few days. You'll have to join me there first before we go to Scotland, we'll ensure you get the very best pampering :)

9:06 pm  
Blogger Me said...

Oh, it's not himself... Trust me on this one. It's all from one side. Will explain in more detail later... When it's not 2:24am...

2:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home