Friday, June 23, 2006

Slacking...

Well, here I am again. I feel slightly guilty today as I have been slacking off my excersises for two days now. I've had a good excuse though: Yesterday I answered the door to my neighbour who I do excersise with every weekday now, asking if himself could take his wife into casualty. He had to stay with the children, and knowing how himself is with hospitals, I volunteered to go along to keep her company. I know from experience just how boring hospital casualty departments can be as you wait here, wait there, wait some more, wait again, and generally get rather bored with the whole process, so off we went with her.

She's fine for the record, and got home today, starving and gasping for a cup of tea, because they'd had her on nil by mouth in case she had appendicitis and needed surgery. She didn't, a blessing really.

Today I had an old friend over. She stayed last night and we mooched around today, generally talking, having a laugh, catching up on the gossip, and because the neighbour's wife was being released, I thought it best not to be over there anyway.

Good excuses? I thought so, but I still feel guilty for not keeping up my regime. Back to the grind tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home