Friday, June 16, 2006

Comments

First off, I would like to say thank you to those who have posted a comment so far. It's heartening to see that people are reading this and feel strongly enough to say something, although I never know whether to reply as a comment or what, but I always want to say something to the people that have taken time out to read through all this. All I can say is "Thank you", and I mean it. For those of you who know me, and I know, it's especially nice to be able to sit here and just write this and for you to be able to understand all the things I don't tell you.

There's a big difference between being able to write all this down in a blog and actually telling people about all this in a conversation. I generally don't tell too much because it seems self-pitying. There are others out there who have gone through worse, and I'm just sat here feeling sorry for myself really. It's cathartic though, and while I still dislike this other me who lives in my place, there now seems to be a little light at the end of the tunnel. No, it's not a diagnosis just yet, and knowing my luck, it's probably just a train heading in my direction or some bugger with a torch bringing me more of the same stuff to deal with.

Very few people up till now have known the real truth of what's been going on with me. Even fewer have seen the frustrations of my days. I tend to hide it behind jokes, laugh off everything and hope no one notices. Himself gets the brunt of it mostly, but that's because he's here, well, sometimes. I don't even like talking to him too much about it either, because there's nothing he can do about the condition itself, and let's be honest, there's not a lot he does about the mental state of me either. I don't think he really knows how to deal with me, whether to treat me like fragile china (Oh, I hate that anyway and he knows it), or what to do, so to be honest, he does what I do, and ignores it as much as he can, or at least seems to on the surface.

Anyway, this was just supposed to be a short thing to say a big thank you to the people who have commented, because I never know what to do about comments. Do I reply in the comments? Do I not reply? Do I message them individually to say thanks? I decided to say a very public thanks for reading, and for the support.

Forgive me if I don't post a reply to any of your own blogs though. I never know what to say....

2 Comments:

Blogger half1113 said...

I reply in the comments, but my only commentors are sims and Angel.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Me said...

Foiled again Moriarty... I actually managed to write something! Don't faint...

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home