Friday, June 16, 2006

Himself Part II

Well, that was this morning. This is... well, technically tomorrow morning since it's 2am here. Himself found out tonight that I have a blog, and as I predicted, not interested.

So, I challenged him on the never being interested in my stuff, because I was in a laughy, jokey mood. He took it all too seriously and complained about me criticising him. It all went pear shaped from there really and he sulked off to bed to read his book. He doesn't get it that part of my frustration is having to deal with it all on my own while he does his own thing. He says he worries, but is he just saying that to placate me? A bit like the "I love you"s.

I told him to watch Shirley Valentine. I could put good money on him not watching it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home